Self-piercing valve for refrigerant gas cans
Self-piercing valve for refrigerant gas cans
12a refrigerant compatible R134a, R1234yf, R12
- Ecofreeze 12a (750ml)
- Not fluorinated
- Compatible with mineral, synthetic, PAG and Ester oils
- Cylinder of 420gr (750ml) equivalent to 1.150 kg of R 134A, 1.190 kg of 1234 yf or 1.275 kg of R12
ECO-134 12a Refrigerant is a replacement for HFC-134a (R134a) refrigerant used for medium temperature applications, such as automobiles, heat pumps, air and water cooling systems, beverage dispensers, CO2 cascade systems, etc.
- Operates at a much lower pressure than R134a.
- Cooling capacity equal to R12, R134a and R1234yf.
- Applicable in heat exchange and expansion systems designed for R12, R134a or R1234yf.
- Compatible with common refrigeration materials and lubricants.
- Applicable in compressors designed for R12, R134a or R1234yf as well as in special hydrocarbon compressors.
The refrigerant ECOFREEZE 12a is a substitute for R134a and R12. this refrigerant meets all the thermodynamic requirements necessary for the proper functioning of air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
The refrigerant ECOFREEZE 12a is an ecological and non-polluting product. Composed mainly of hydrocarbons and benefiting from a low GWP (3). This refrigerant contributes to the preservation of the ozone layer.
Its molecules being thicker than R12, R134a and 1234yf, this 12a refrigerant will save you around 35% when recharging.
This refrigerant is suitable for all vehicles up to January 2017. For older models, provide an R12 connector sold on request via our form. This product contains the quantity of oil necessary for the additional charge. Please note that in the event of compressor failure due to poor lubrication, we cannot be held liable. We urge you to check your oil level in any case.
Frequently asked questions from our customers
Why does my circuit lose gas every time?
With age, vibrations often cause joints to leak. This is the main cause of loss of refrigerants but other anomalies can occur on the circuit causing a technical failure such as acidity in the oil, poor cooling at the condenser level, a problem with the compressor valves, electronic problem, regulation, etc.
- Is your Eco134 gas the same as R134a gas? Yes
- My car already contains R134a, is it possible to add Eco134 12a as a supplement? Yes, no worries.
- How many cans do I need to charge my vehicle? Normally one but in some cases two cans are needed.
- Is a vacuum draw required? No, a vacuum is necessary when air has entered the circuit.
- Do I need to add oil when refilling? Not necessarily, our can contains a small amount (checking is advised).
- I added the refrigerant but I still can't reach the right pressures: several possibilities, please contact us.
- How do I know when my circuit is fully charged? It's very easy, our hose has charge and color indicators.
- I recharged but my circuit does not work correctly: Several possible anomalies, do not hesitate to contact our technical support.
- I recharged my circuit but the pressure is still at 0: Major leak in the circuit most likely but to be checked...
- In the event that I inject too much gas by mistake, is my circuit protected? Yes by HP security but to be avoided (degradation of the oil).
- Is it mandatory to put on a leak stopper before recharging? It is advisable to add a sealer but not mandatory.
- Which hose should I connect the hose to: Low pressure side, on the larger hose.
- Is your hose compatible on all vehicles? Yes for all R134a vehicles except in very special cases.
- How to refill with the hose? It's very simple, the filling is done by a tap, contact us if you need our technical help.
- What is the difference between Eco134 and Duracool 12a gas? None, the products have +or- the same characteristics.
- I already have Duracool or other fluid in my circuit, is it possible to add Eco134? Yes, no worries.
- I have a Duracool 12a compatible hose, can I connect it to Eco134 cans: Yes, no worries.
- Can I remove R134a and inject Eco134? Yes, provided you are authorized (ADC) and respect the recovery procedures, etc...
- My circuit runs on R1234Yf, is Eco134 compatible? No, we have an equivalent product with flexible in our spaces.
- Is Eco134 fluid hazardous to my health? Like any chemical, it must be handled with care.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us,
our refrigeration technicians will answer you with pleasure.